Traces the output of indicators by buffer. Output can be changed on the chart by moving the VL left or right.
This can be useful when tracing the output of custom indicators, particularly of arrow indicators whose index empty value is not exactly known.
The indicator comes with two parameters. The first is the name of the indicator. The second is the number of buffers to trace. Make sure that the indicator being referenced is installed.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Indicator Tracer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Indicator Tracer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Indicator Tracer.mq4?
- Download Indicator Tracer.mq4
- Copy Indicator Tracer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Indicator Tracer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Indicator Tracer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Indicator Tracer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: