The indicator is written by the fourth dimension of B. Williams – Trading Zone:
If the current bars of AC and AO are green, it shows that the zone is green.
If the current bars of АС and АО red, it shows that the zone is red.
If the bars of AC and AO are differently directed then the bar is colored grey (grey zone).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
ZoneTrade is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
ZoneTrade provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install ZoneTrade.mq4?
- Download ZoneTrade.mq4
- Copy ZoneTrade.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on ZoneTrade.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator ZoneTrade.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove ZoneTrade.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: