The system applies the internal channel from High and Low.
It has been developed as early as 2001 and proven to be quite efficient.
I work in both directions simultaneously with no additions. However, the choice is yours.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
Dots – entering the market by orders.
Lines – stop. We should start moving when the market entry price is crossed.
The screenshot displays the operation of one trade.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Working inside the channel is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Working inside the channel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Working inside the channel.mq4?
- Download Working inside the channel.mq4
- Copy Working inside the channel.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Working inside the channel.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Working inside the channel.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Working inside the channel.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: