The support and resistance levels are determined. It provides the values for TP and SL.
My first self-made indicators. The current one examines the occurrence of the same price. You can set the period and the number of repetitions.
Buffer3, Buffer4 = support, resistance. It can be used in EA
Buffer2, Buffer1, Buffer5, Target prices and stop levels. In the EA, I do not recommend their use.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Triniti is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Triniti provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Triniti.mq4?
- Download Triniti.mq4
- Copy Triniti.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Triniti.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Triniti.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Triniti.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: