This indicator is designed to be used along side your existing strategy. The Triggerlines help to provide information on the direction of the market. For the most part The large Triggerlines could be interpreted as the bigger trend (or Higher Timeframe Trend) and the small Triggerlines could be interpreted as the smaller Trend (or Current Timeframe Trend).
Pullbacks into the triggers would indicate and good area to consider an entry.
The more price hangs around the Triggerlines or penetrated them the weaker they get and could indicate a change in direction, refer to small Triggerlines to fine tune the entry.
I have found other “Triggerlines” indicator out there but I have found them to be inaccurate. This will match up to the NinjaTrader if put side by side with the exception of broker price difference of course.
You can use these on any Standard Timeframe
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Trigger Lines Small & Large is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trigger Lines Small & Large provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4?
- Download Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4
- Copy Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trigger Lines Small & Large.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: