How a trend changes? How to determine a flat? How to trade? … etc. This indicator will help to answer these questions.
If you assume that the trend within N bars is a straight line you can calculate the parameters of that line. You know the equation of the straight line from the school, it is y = bx + с. The inclination of the line is characterized by the “b” coefficient or tangent of the angle of slope. The indicator calculates this parameter using the linear regression on every bar and display it in a separate window. If the color is green it means that the value is greater than the previous one, i.e. the angle of slope increases, the red color means the opposite.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
TrendLinearReg is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TrendLinearReg provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TrendLinearReg.mq4?
- Download TrendLinearReg.mq4
- Copy TrendLinearReg.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TrendLinearReg.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TrendLinearReg.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TrendLinearReg.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: