This indicator is used to show the trend of the 30 min charts. The trend is determined based on the moving average. If the short period MA is above the long period MA, it is an Up Trend and conversely it is a Down Trend if the short period MA is below the long period MA. I also use ROC as an additional rules to montior the trend.
Ths Trend Indicator will give 5 output values:
2: Strong Up Trend
1: Up Trend
0: No Trend
-1: Down Trend
-2: Strong Down Trend
The external variables that you can see in this indicator are:
ROC_MA_Period & ROC_Period : I like to use 200 for both as I like to look at the long term trend.
MA_Short_Period & MA_Long_Period : For you to insert he period of your preferred short and long term period.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Trend Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trend Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trend Indicator.mq4?
- Download Trend Indicator.mq4
- Copy Trend Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trend Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trend Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trend Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: