The indicator shows a trend table for a several timeframes in the bottom left corner of the chart.
Often before the position opening the trader examines several timeframes to determine the current trend and to find the confirmations of his own intentions.
This procedure may take a long time and always there is possibility for the mistake in the trend determination.
I would like to suggest to use this indicator. It examines all of the timeframes using the different ways of trend determination and gives the general statement in the matrix form in the chart corner.
There are 4 types for the trend determination are used:
0 – on indicator of the offset
1 – a price more or less average + offset
2 – on MA 5/13/34 (when 5 above 13 and 34 – trend is upward, when 5 below 13 and 34 – trend is downward, if it between 13 and 34 – it’s flat)
3 – a way for the trend determination using MACD 5/34/5
If you want to add your own method, please write me.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Trend Indicator for several timeframes is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trend Indicator for several timeframes provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4?
- Download Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4
- Copy Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trend Indicator for several timeframes.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: