The indicator of Fibo levels and arcs drawing.
extern int nLeft=50; extern int nRight=50; extern int filter=10;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Trade Channel is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Trade Channel provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Trade Channel.mq4?
- Download Trade Channel.mq4
- Copy Trade Channel.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Trade Channel.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Trade Channel.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Trade Channel.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: