Indicator Time_modified. Modified MarketTime indicator.
extern int NumberOfDays=50; extern string AsiaBegin ="00:00"; extern string AsiaEnd ="07:59"; extern color AsiaColor =DimGray; extern string EurBegin ="08:00"; extern string EurEnd ="12:59"; extern color EurColor =Silver; extern string USABegin ="13:00"; extern string USAEnd ="23:59"; extern color USAColor =DarkGray;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Time modified is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Time modified provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Time modified.mq4?
- Download Time modified.mq4
- Copy Time modified.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Time modified.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Time modified.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Time modified.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: