Indicator shows a different Forex sessions, market hours of the exchanges and user defined time lines.
It’s a very useful tool for manual and automatic trading.
To perform a correct winter/summer time change, check the following parameters:
Broker_standard_time_zone – time zone, standard UTC+ broker server shift. The default value +1 – EST (Eastern Standard Time).
Broker_DST_start – Broker server’s date and time for the summer time change.
Broker_DST_end – Broker server’s date and time for the winter time (standard) change.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: