Shows the tick chart in a separate window, with Ask line. The three additional variations plot the Median, Typical and Weighted candle prices aswell.
The price lines can be used for support/resistance and to gauge the direction of movement, also for trading signals when the Bid line (red) crosses or bounces off them, as pictured below.
Median = High + Low /2
Typical = High + Low + Close / 3
Weighted = High + Low + Close + Close / 4
All four indicators shown in window…
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Tick Chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Tick Chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Tick Chart.mq4?
- Download Tick Chart.mq4
- Copy Tick Chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Tick Chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Tick Chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Tick Chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: