The beginnings and the middle of lines are located on 1st and 2nd prospective Indians accordingly.
extern int ExtDepth=10;//zigzag options
extern int ExtDeviation=5;
extern int ExtBackstep=3;
extern double K_MinWave=0.6;//the minimum size of a wave from 1st Indian in relation to a wave of 2nd, to filter small waves
extern int Depth=3;///depth of search of 1 Indian, accounting the filter, but is no more 10!
And further history, colours and a thickness of lines…
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Three Indians is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Three Indians provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Three Indians.mq4?
- Download Three Indians.mq4
- Copy Three Indians.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Three Indians.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Three Indians.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Three Indians.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: