Three combo uses ema 5 and 10, rsi 21 and adx 14 to give you buy or sell signals.
When the three indicators give the same signal then the histogram will turn green for buy, or red for sell.
Yellow means that the three indicators have not agreed on a position yet.
The values of the the rsi, adx and ema can be changed to whatever you feel comfortable with. The height of the histogram is tied to the main adx line.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Three Combo Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Three Combo Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Three Combo Indicator.mq4?
- Download Three Combo Indicator.mq4
- Copy Three Combo Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Three Combo Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Three Combo Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Three Combo Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: