The indicator is base on “volume spared analysis”. It shows the vertical text to indicate
- no demand bar,
- stopping volume,
- no supply bar
- reverse upthrust.
The indicator should use together with any kind of volume indicator and the support and resistance indicator.
The external input parameters
- SpreadPeriod : this is for calculating the average of spread, 20 as default
- VolumePeriod : this is for calculating the average of volume, 20 as default
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
The VSA Text is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
The VSA Text provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install The VSA Text.mq4?
- Download The VSA Text.mq4
- Copy The VSA Text.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on The VSA Text.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator The VSA Text.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove The VSA Text.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: