MAD stands for Moving Average Delta, it calculates the difference between two points of an moving average. The curve shows the different in Pips.
By calculating the delta between two points we can see more small changes in the direction of the moving average curve which are normally hard to see. You can see the MAD curve as look through the microskope at a simple moving average curve. It may help predicting a trend change before it happens, the sample shows a beginning trend change from long to short.
Though the most simple indicator, I still believe moving averages because the market still is slow enough that a trend change needs some time to happen. If a trend is going to change, some of the million individuals on the markt start to buy (sell) followed by more and more individuals. A falling (rising) curve starts to fall more slowly, stops and goes to the other direction.
(I wonder nobody before has made this kind of indicator)
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta) is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta) provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4?
- Download The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4
- Copy The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove The MAD Indicator (Moving Averge Delta).mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: