Where is the herd of Bulls and Bears within the candle? A candle does not show where most of the activity has been during the candle’s timeframe. TFV does.
TFV shows with 1 dot where the trenches are. TFV shows the core of each candle: the Fair Price.
- Exponential – if set to 1, every tick weighs equal, if set to 2 (or higher), the most recent tick weighs double (or more), to emphasize the most recent price positions.
- WingDing – the dot.
- It can be used by robots that act OnTick, to avoid unwanted actions on a single and non-signifcant spike.
- Indicator for Temporary Fair Value.
- Straight or near straight TFV-lines reveal support and resistance lines.
- More reliable indicator for a swing high or swing low.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Temporary Fair Value is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Temporary Fair Value provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Temporary Fair Value.mq4?
- Download Temporary Fair Value.mq4
- Copy Temporary Fair Value.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Temporary Fair Value.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Temporary Fair Value.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Temporary Fair Value.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: