- TimeFrame = 60; the period of the diagram can be any of the following sizes:
1 – 1 minute;
5 – 5 minutes;
15 – 15 minutes;
30 – 30 minutes;
60 – 1 hour;
240 – 4 hours;
1440 – 1 day;
10080 – 1 week;
43200 – 1 month;
0 (zeroes) – Period of the current chart.
- RSI=5; period of RSI indicator.
- applied_RSI=0; the used price. There can be any of price constants:
0 – Close price;
1 – Open price;
2 – High price;
3 – Low price;
4 – Average price, (high+low) /2;
5 – Typical price, (high+low+close) /3;
6 – Weighed price of closing, (high+low+close+close) /4.
- MA=50; period of Moving Average indicator.
- method_MA=0; – a method of averaging. Can be any of meanings(importance) of methods sliding average (Moving Average):
0 – Simple moving average;
1 – Exponentially smoothed moving average;
2 – Smoothed moving average;
3 – Linearly weighed moving average.
- koridor = 5; a threshold of an envelope.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
TARZAN is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
TARZAN provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install TARZAN.mq4?
- Download TARZAN.mq4
- Copy TARZAN.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on TARZAN.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator TARZAN.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove TARZAN.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: