Support-Resistance Indicator, as its name says, is intended to detect and display Support/Resistance levels.
The midline is the mean value between support and resistance.
The indicator has an external parameter, it’s its window width. Thus, you can see daily levels on a one-hour chart, if you set the window width to 24.
SR-Rate Indicator shows the boarder the price is closer to.
OneSideGaussian must be stored in \libraries.
Of course, you should store the other two files in \indicators
To my opinion, they should be used all together only.
I’m sorry for too few comments on it, but I’m sure that you can sort out 10 KB of simple code yourselves. Especially as because I tried to write in a good style, the names of variables correspond with their purposes.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Support Resistance is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Support Resistance provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Support Resistance.mq4?
- Download Support Resistance.mq4
- Copy Support Resistance.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Support Resistance.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Support Resistance.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Support Resistance.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: