Standard Stochastic Oscillator with sensitivity feature.
It has the same parameters, as a standard Stochastic, but there is an additional “sensivity” parameter (Sens in the parameters window)
It allows to consider oscillations only below some predefined threshold, specified in points. This way we can reduce a lot of false signals.
The classical Lane Stohastic locates the current price between a maximum and a minimum prices for some number of bars, defined by %K (Kperiod) value, and it doen’t distingush the difference between extremums, for example 1 point or 100 points. For these two cases the results will be the same, and we will get the overbought/oversold signals.
But using some threshold, we can consinder only significiant oscillations.
At Fig. 1 (EURUSD, 1M), the price chart, standard stochastic and the indicator proposed are presented.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Stochastic with Noise Reduction is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Stochastic with Noise Reduction provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4?
- Download Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4
- Copy Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Stochastic with Noise Reduction.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: