This indicator shows the moving average (simple or exponential) of the Standard Deviation.
UPDATE: now available all four MA methods (SMA,EMA,SMMA,LWMA).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
StDev-AVG indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
StDev-AVG indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install StDev-AVG indicator.mq4?
- Download StDev-AVG indicator.mq4
- Copy StDev-AVG indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on StDev-AVG indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator StDev-AVG indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove StDev-AVG indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: