Since 2008 the most of the dealing centers began to work with the “floating” spreads. During the night the spreads are often wider. The wide spreads are appear during the news.
The spread increasing can be sufficient, so in such cases some trading systems cannot be profitable. The stop level can be increased several times, it may cause the incorrect work of the Expert Advisors with fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit values.
The Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 4 client terminal uses the last known values of spread, stop level and freeze level, the result is dependent on these values. The Strategy Tester of MetaTrader 5client terminal uses the historical spread values, the structure of historical data prices has the corresponding field.
The spread_on_chart indicator shows the following values on the chart:
- spread (the difference between current Ask and Bid);
- stop level (the minimal distance from the current price to Stop Loss and Take Profit);
- freeze level (the minimal distance for orders modifying).
It updates every tick.
- Corner – chart corner for output. By default – upper left corner is used;
- XMargin, YMargin – horizontal and vertical margins;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
spread on chart is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
spread on chart provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install spread on chart.mq4?
- Download spread on chart.mq4
- Copy spread on chart.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on spread on chart.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator spread on chart.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove spread on chart.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: