The indicator allows to customize spread lines (style, thickness,broker spread).
Customize spread lines options:
- Style * Dependent on Chart on foreground ticked → indicator will do this automatically on loading.
- Thickness ** Independent of Chart on foreground or background.
- Other Broker spread comparison *** Dependent on Show Ask → indicator will do this automatically on loading.
- The top image shows customization of chart spread lines.
- The bottom image shows other Broker spread comparison (other Broker spread – chart spread, 8 – 5 = 3 points spread adjustment). The comparison is relative and is an addition or subtraction padding of the chart Ask Line.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Spread Lines is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Spread Lines provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Spread Lines.mq4?
- Download Spread Lines.mq4
- Copy Spread Lines.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Spread Lines.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Spread Lines.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Spread Lines.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: