It is sometimes necessary to display your information as a table or as a set of tabulated lines. There is no problem to simply display several lines in the main window, you should just use Comment(line_1,”\n”,line_2,”\n”…). See example Comment2
However, function Comment () displays information only in the main chart window. But we sometimes may need to show it in an indicator subwindow. In this case, the following example may be useful.
The indicator displays contract specification for a specific symbol. Function
void PrepareInfo(string & array)
fills the two-dimensional string array using function MarketInfo(). Then this array is displayed with the function
void Show(string valueArray)
This function is universal, so it can be used to display any two-dimensional arrays. Function
is necessary to update information when switching between symbols, timeframes or accounts.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Specification is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Specification provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Specification.mq4?
- Download Specification.mq4
- Copy Specification.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Specification.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Specification.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Specification.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: