Displays lines of support and resistance.
Characterized in that the support line sets 10 and 10 of the line resistance. Works on all intervals and very well indicate compaction resistance and support levels from which you can infer what stage is the price. To work properly, download files, “MW_ZigZag.ex4” and “High_Low v2.ex4” which is written in the catalog expert / indicators /. The chart only run the file MW_ZigZag.ex4.
White lines are lines of resistance (Res), yellow lines are lines that support levels (Sup). After moving the cursor on the line, for example, highlights the Res10, then the last line of resistance, the same goes with the lines of support. The lines are labeled Res10 … res1 – res1 is the oldest lines of resistance, Sup10, … SUP1 – SUP1 is the oldest line of support. The “Properties” indicator “MW_ZigZag.ex4 should not be changed.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Specific support and resistance indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Specific support and resistance indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4?
- Download Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4
- Copy Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Specific support and resistance indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: