A general description of the indicator and the description of the possibilities of its usage are given at the page: http://www.viac.ru/cd/159
P.S. It is a new version dated 13/06/2006 – the error of drawing the channel in the future was corrected (it had the error for a bar).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Silver-channels is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Silver-channels provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Silver-channels.mq4?
- Download Silver-channels.mq4
- Copy Silver-channels.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Silver-channels.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Silver-channels.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Silver-channels.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: