It shows where to buy and where to sell via the arrows. If a trend occurs then it will bring profit, if there is no trend, there will be no profit.
extern int ParY=3; //"Y" parameter extern int ParX=20; //"X" parameter
The method that gives those numbers is miraculously simple. The rules are following:
1. The average close value calculated for the “X”-days period should be greater than the analogous average value calculated for past “Y” days.
2. The close price should be less than the analogous price “Y” days ago.
3. The close price should be greater than the close price “Y+X” days ago.
If all three conditions are fulfilled then you should by at the opening of the next day
1. The average value calculated by closing for “X”-days period should be less than the analogous average value calculated for past “Y” days.
2. The close price should be greater than the analogous price “Y” days ago.
3. The close price should be less than the close price “Y+X” days ago.
For example, if “Х”= 20 and “Y”=3
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
[post-title] is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
[post-title] provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install [post-title].mq4?
- Download [post-title].mq4
- Copy [post-title].mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on [post-title].mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator [post-title].mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove [post-title].mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: