The indicator represents the ratio between the length (in bars) of the up-trend found by this indicator and the length of barsToProcess (of course, in bars, as well) of the entire range where the indicator is searching for an up-trend. When attaching it to the chart, you should fix the minimum of 0 and the maximum of 1. Immediately after it has been attached to the chart, the indicator shows only one value, which graphically looks as a not really noticeable point. As new bars become available, the indicator chart becomes more visible. To get acquainted with the indicator, you may attach it to a one-minute chart and eye its work for no less than several minutes.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
RelUpTrLen is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RelUpTrLen provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RelUpTrLen.mq4?
- Download RelUpTrLen.mq4
- Copy RelUpTrLen.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RelUpTrLen.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RelUpTrLen.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RelUpTrLen.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: