This indicator compares four types of regression (linear, quadratic, logarithmic and exponential) and chooses the one that best fits the data analyzed.
This analysis is done every time there is a new tick.
// ---- inputs // dp_limiter It should be >2 . If not it will be autoset to default value // endpos Last value position to the right. It should be >0. If not it // will be autoset to default value // record [true] - record on; [false] - record off extern int dp_limiter =100; // Number of data points extern int endpos =0; // Last value position extern double multStdDev =1.96; // Bands separation extern bool record =false; // Record info into a file text
In the left top corner of the chart four values are displayed. These values represent the dispersion of data regarding to its regression, so the smallest value indicates the best option. Additionally, the indicator allows recording these values into a text file for further analysis.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Regression Analysis is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Regression Analysis provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Regression Analysis.mq4?
- Download Regression Analysis.mq4
- Copy Regression Analysis.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Regression Analysis.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Regression Analysis.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Regression Analysis.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: