This indicator forecast the future movement of highest and lowest prices depending on similar movement in the past by weighted mean. It calculates squares of difference between current bars and past bars to decide the similarity.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
RDI ForexForecast is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
RDI ForexForecast provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install RDI ForexForecast.mq4?
- Download RDI ForexForecast.mq4
- Copy RDI ForexForecast.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on RDI ForexForecast.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator RDI ForexForecast.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove RDI ForexForecast.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: