Profitstat is a free indicator that scans your history and displays on the chart. The free version shows the number of trades and profit made on the current and previous day. The data is updated instantly as soon as a trade closes. Simply attach it to any chart and it gives the account data irrespective of the chart currency nor timeframe.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Profitstat is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Profitstat provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Profitstat.mq4?
- Download Profitstat.mq4
- Copy Profitstat.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Profitstat.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Profitstat.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Profitstat.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: