The indicator represents 3 lines of different colors showing the trend speed on the current, the nearest larger and the next larger timeframe (TF).
Beige line means calculations with the smallest period (current TF).
Green line represents the nearest larger TF in the current TF.
Red line is used to represent the trend in the next larger TF. It can be applied to any timeframes.
Inflection of the indicator means that the trend direction has changed.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Priliv s is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Priliv s provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Priliv s.mq4?
- Download Priliv s.mq4
- Copy Priliv s.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Priliv s.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Priliv s.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Priliv s.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: