Fractal efficiency is calculated like in KAMA, Kaufman’s Adaptive Moving Average efficiency ratio, plus
polarization and with optional exponential moving average.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Polarized Fractal Efficiency is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Polarized Fractal Efficiency provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4?
- Download Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4
- Copy Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Polarized Fractal Efficiency.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: