The indicator OzFx Signals v1.7.
SymbolSuffix=””;//- If your broker names the currency pairs with a suffix for a mini account (like an “m”, for example), enter the suffix here
SMAFilterOriginal=False;//- Filter Original Method with SMA
SMAFilterAES=False;//- Filter AES Method with SMA
OriginalAndAESTF=1440;//- Original & AES Signal Timeframe: 1, 15, 30, 60, 240 – Default is Daily (D1)
SqueezeMoreTF=240;//- Squeeze-More Timeframe: 1, 15, 30, 60, 240 – Default is H4
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
OzFx Signals v1.7 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
OzFx Signals v1.7 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4?
- Download OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4
- Copy OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove OzFx Signals v1.7.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: