I present to you a new version of the Open Interest Online © Indicator.
Now it has become more intuitive with a new design.
The main features are:
– Automatic determination of background and color scheme;
– There is an opportunity to show levels and their values which are closest to the price, it also can show all of 15 strikes.
– Now it is possible to change level brightness and show only levels background.
– Numerical values of the Open Interest by Call\Put is optional,
– Historical levels are optional.
When Open Interest Put values becomes greater than Open Interest Call values the indicator color is red (color of short position), if Call becomes greater than Put, it’s blue (color of long position).
The color deep and brightness corresponds to the quantitative ratio of the Open Interest to its maximum level for this date, so now the level strength is more visual.
The numerical values of the levels corresponds to Call/Put ratios.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Open Interest Online © Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Open Interest Online © Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4?
- Download Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4
- Copy Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Open Interest Online © Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: