Draws two labels: Open-Close and High-Low range of the last closed candle left of the current candle.
- Open: 1.26137 – Close: 1.26129 → OC 8
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
OHLC Range is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
OHLC Range provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install OHLC Range.mq4?
- Download OHLC Range.mq4
- Copy OHLC Range.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on OHLC Range.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator OHLC Range.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove OHLC Range.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: