You can choose Parabolic SAR for 4 TimeFrames (TF4 = true) or for 3 TimeFrames (TF4 = false and TF3 = true) or for 2 TimeFrames (TF4 = false and TF3 = false andTF2 = true) or for only 1 current TimeFrame (TF4 = false and TF3 = false and TF2 = false).
Green arrow will show the beginning of Up trend and Red arrow will show the beginning of Down trend.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Nik PSAR 2B is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Nik PSAR 2B provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Nik PSAR 2B.mq4?
- Download Nik PSAR 2B.mq4
- Copy Nik PSAR 2B.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Nik PSAR 2B.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Nik PSAR 2B.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Nik PSAR 2B.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: