NetFlows is an indicator (inspired by comments by user Merlin) that computes the volume-adjusted flow of a currency considering all currency pairs available on your platform.
When reading the indicator, remember that values above the 0.0 line are positive net flows, and values below negative. It is very interesting to notice that price action can move in a wide range of net flow configurations; for example, EUR/USD might be increasing on both negative Euro flows AND negative Dollar flows (in which case one would defer to relative net flows to tell the story).
This indicator is, of course, limited by the pairs available on your platform. It is also limited to the 8 major currencies (feel free to modify if you have more).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
NetFlows is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
NetFlows provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install NetFlows.mq4?
- Download NetFlows.mq4
- Copy NetFlows.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on NetFlows.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator NetFlows.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove NetFlows.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: