It shows the difference between two MAs in a separate window.
Minor and major MA can be set up.
The indicator of group moving. It shows the difference between two MAs in a separate window.
There is something wrong in the code, it doesn’t draw anything instantly, first of all you should “reload” the timeframe. The history must be uploaded. If it draws in a wrong manner switch the timeframe once more, the history will be uploaded and the picture will be redrawn.
If you put the cursor of your mouse over a line the name of the currecy will be shown (lower entry).
extern int MA_Period =5; extern int MA_Basis =233; extern int MA_Shift =0; extern int MA_Method =1; //---- extern string symbol_1 ="EURUSD"; extern string symbol_2 ="GBPUSD"; extern string symbol_3 ="USDCHF"; extern string symbol_4 ="USDJPY"; extern string symbol_5 ="AUDUSD"; extern string symbol_6 ="USDCAD"; extern string symbol_7 ="medium"; //---- //---- extern bool revers=false;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Multy MA is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multy MA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multy MA.mq4?
- Download Multy MA.mq4
- Copy Multy MA.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multy MA.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multy MA.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multy MA.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: