I always wanted to see more details in the candles: At which point of the candle did it reach the High? When did it reach the low?
This script generate candles from a higher timeframe on top of your actual chart.
Example: See H1 candles on top of your M5 chart.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Multi Timeframe Candles is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multi Timeframe Candles provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4?
- Download Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4
- Copy Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multi Timeframe Candles.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: