Multi Time Frame Bars on a single chart.
Note: to see the label of each bar (M1, M15, M30, etc) select “Show Object Descriptions” at Common Tab (Chart properties).
Edit: v1.4 with this new features:
- New parameters to improve visibility:
- “offset” -> distance to the first bar
- “step” -> distance between bars
- Now with “yearly bar”.
- Now with Monthly, Weekly and Daily Pivot Points (if “pivots” parameter = true)
Sorry for the delay…had been sick.
Edit: v1.5: bug correction (YearOpen) and added “Year Stats” (if “stats” parameter =true)
v1.5.1: bug correction (YearLow and YearHigh values)
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5 is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5 provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4?
- Download Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4
- Copy Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multi Time Frame Bars Visualization v1.5.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: