Multi Moving Average – is an indicator which shows the information about 4 Moving Averages in a separate window.
You can change the input parameters in the Indicator Properties window for any of the moving averages:
- Averaging Period (period).
- Averaging Method (ma_method).
- The price type used for calculation (applied_price).
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Multi Moving Average is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Multi Moving Average provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Multi Moving Average.mq4?
- Download Multi Moving Average.mq4
- Copy Multi Moving Average.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Multi Moving Average.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Multi Moving Average.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Multi Moving Average.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: