Indicator MTF_Stochastic_SmL. Uses signals Stochastic’а.
The brief explanatory
TimeFrame – 0 [1=M1, 5=M5, 15=M15, …, 1440=D1, 10080=W1, 43200=MN1]
KPeriod – 5
DPeriod – 3
Slowing – 3
MAMethod – 0 [0=SMA, 1=EMA, 2=SMMA, 3=LWMA]
PriceField – 0 [0=Hi/Low, 1=Close/Close]
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MTF Stochastic SmL is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MTF Stochastic SmL provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4?
- Download MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4
- Copy MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MTF Stochastic SmL.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: