The indicator seeks for local highs and local lows. A local high/low is defined by three candles, if the high of the middle candle is higher than its neigbours it is forming a local high, if the low is lower than the neigbours it forms a local low.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
mslmsh – Market structure low/high is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
mslmsh – Market structure low/high provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4?
- Download mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4
- Copy mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove mslmsh – Market structure low/high.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: