Once the price closes above or below the two moving (60 &100) a signal is generated. Signal must be generated ONLY in-case the price closes above/below the TWO lines.
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Moving Avreage is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Moving Avreage provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Moving Avreage.mq4?
- Download Moving Avreage.mq4
- Copy Moving Avreage.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Moving Avreage.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Moving Avreage.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Moving Avreage.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: