This indicator will help traders in calculating lot size by draggin horizontal lines (Risk Management and Money Management).
Add horisontal line on your price graph and name it as “s” (like “starter”). This will add three horizontal lines (named: sl = StopLoss line, tp = TakeProfit line, order = OrderLine) with default parameters eg TakeProfit = 40p, StopLoss = 20p. You can drag this lines up and down. On left top corner you will see calculations of risks and money management.
This indicator have only one parameter Risk percentage per one order. I use 2% of risk per order (this is also default parameter).
All you need is “RECOMMENDED LOT SIZE” line where you can see calculated lot size for next order. NB! Calculations are made based on AccountDeposite
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MoneyManagement visualizer is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MoneyManagement visualizer provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4?
- Download MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4
- Copy MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MoneyManagement visualizer.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: