extern int CountBar=1; // The amount of bars to calculate open price
extern int mode=0; // Choosing among alternatives of close price calculation method
// (mode==0) haClose=(High[pos]+Low[pos]+Close[pos])/3.0;
// (mode==1) haClose=(High[pos]+Low[pos]+Close[pos]+Open[pos])/4.0;
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Modified Heiken Ashi is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Modified Heiken Ashi provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4?
- Download Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4
- Copy Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Modified Heiken Ashi.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: