This is a modified indi Brooky posted some time ago.
Displays the stength of a currency based on 7 of its crosses. Origianally done by Brooky a few pages back in the code base.
Enter 7 currency pairs with a common major in each pair. For example
- Pair1 USDCHF;
- Pair2 USDJPY;
- Pair3 USDCAD;
- Pair4 AUDUSD;
- Pair5 EURUSD;
- Pair6 GBPUSD;
- Pair7 NZDUSD;
If the pairs check out OK, the indi will display else will abort.
For additional info please visit this indi by the original author a few pages back .
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
Modified Brooky Strength Indicator is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Modified Brooky Strength Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4?
- Download Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4
- Copy Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Modified Brooky Strength Indicator.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: