The indicator shows lot size, corresponding to the specified risk.
How does it work?
Once applied on the chart, you needs to setup two basic parameters:
- The stop you want to use to perform each operation
- How much will you risk your capital (Equivalent if you already have open positions) for the single trade
- the pip value of each cross that is applied automatically updates
- it works well on currencies only, some CFD but not all
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
MMPRO – Dottor Market is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
MMPRO – Dottor Market provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4?
- Download MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4
- Copy MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove MMPRO – Dottor Market.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: