This indicator calculates correlation between MAs of different periods.
- Black/Red dots – Shows Open/Close signals (Above chart = BUY, below = SELL)
- Silver Line – Trend corelation (100 = All MAs are UP trend, -100 = All MAs are DOWN trend)
- Blue Line – Sort Degree (100 = All MAs are ASCENDING, -100 = All MAs are DESCENDING)
- Blue Dashed Line – Rough Sort Degree between MAcheck, Higher MAs and Lower MAs (100 = All Higher MAs are above MAcheck and all Lower MAs are below MAcheck, -100 = Higher MAs < MAcheck < Lower MAs; Higher and Lower MAs don’t have to be sorted)
MT4 Indicator Download – Instructions
madnessMA is a Metatrader 4 (MT4) indicator and the essence of the forex indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
madnessMA provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly.
How to install madnessMA.mq4?
- Download madnessMA.mq4
- Copy madnessMA.mq4 to your Metatrader Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader Client
- Right click on madnessMA.mq4
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator madnessMA.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove madnessMA.mq4 from your Metatrader 4 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
MT4 Indicators Download below: